Thursday, July 16, 2009

Here, but not back.

Hi all,
So, as of late I've not felt like blogging... or sewing.. or doing my miniatures. I've been pretty sad. I will get back into things soon as I have 2 shows to get ready for and really, not much time before the miniature show.
My 3 chinny babies are growing and changing right before my eyes. I've in love with them all. They are so sweet and innocent.
I will leave you with some photos of them and will be back when I have some happier news and less sadness in my heart.

Love and hugs,
Melanie



2 comments:

lapousmor said...

Hi Melanie!

Your chinchilla babies are the sweetest ever...
Maybe they will give you some ideas for your sewing when you feel in the mood of creating again.
Lots of big hugs,
Sophie.

Sarah Medina, Jellybelly Bears said...

awww soo sweet, and here is an extra big hug for you (((hhhhhuuuugggg)))