Monday, June 1, 2009

Spring? Maybe

Geez, I think I feel off the Blog planet last month! lol.
Things have been very busy here the past few weeks. We made a trip last weekend to visit Brads Dad in Sylvan lake. I found Brad a little Lawn tractor so he has been having fun... working/playing with that.. lol.
I am in the middle of moving my studio to the main floor... it's taking way longer than I thought it would! lol. That always seems to be the case though! I will be going home to work on it again tonight.
Made a trip with Kristina to the Miniature show yesterday. It was a cute little show I will have to post a few pics of the new treasures I got. We went to the mall after and I managed to find a few articles of clothing and a new purse.. my Poor old purse has seen better days.

So not too much new! I will be working on some new critters once the new sewing area is set up! Time this year is going by much to fast.

Hope you are all having a lovely spring :)
Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

lapousmor said...

Sounds like you are very busy!
I cannot wait to see photos of your new treasures and critters.

I tagged your blog with "One Lovely blog" award.

Hugs,
Sophie.