Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sad news and happy news.

I'll start with the happy news because the sad news is overwhelming me. I had 3 healthy baby Chinchillas born on the 28th. 2 Ebony and white and one tan and white.

The sad news, my grandmother died yesteday. I had planned to see her tomorrow but she had fallen ill the other day.. they said she had the flu and not to go there because I get sick very easily. I am overwhelmed with sadness. Her and I were very much alike.. but I can't talk about that right now because I can't stop crying.
She had told me she was ready to leave.. but that is not making it any easier.
Today we have things to deal with and they are not happy things.
I need some strength to get through the day.
Love and Hugs,
Melanie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She'll always be with you Mel, you have a lot of room in your heart, she fits there perfectly.

Hugs,

Shirley

Tammy said...

Melanie, I am so sorry to read about your loss. It is so hard to lose someone so close. I hope the past week hasn't been too painful :(

Hugs,Tammy

Sarah Medina, Jellybelly Bears said...

Big big special hugs to you dear friend...I wish there was something more I could do other than give you sympathetic hugs, just sad they have to be virtual :( xx

lapousmor said...

Oh, Melanie!
I am very sorry to learn about your grandmother... I understand very well you feel too sad to do any sewing or blogging.
All I can do is send you lots of big hugs.
XXXX,
Sophie.