Sunday, March 15, 2009

In other news...

Hi all!
I swear I don't know where the time goes anymore :(
First news Cher finally had her babies! yay! 2 Healthy sweet little souls. Born March 11. They are beyond cute and I can't wait to see them grow.
I still have no truck.. been pretty interesting getting around but my family has been great and it really has not been too bad. I AM looking forward to getting my truck back though! I need to go shopping one of these days! lol.
In other news Brad started his own company and is now making custom fine furniture, Wall units, Kitchen Cabinets, vanities.. Millwork stuff... Custom baseboards.. etc. So if you know anyone who is needing new cabinets or a special custom piece of furniture let me know. This is a big adventure for us and very exciting. Right now he is building all the cabinets for a gorgeous kitchen... I've been helping him a bit in the garage whenever possible and learning lots more about woodworking.
I have been sewing a bit.. not as much as I'd like to be. I have been thinking about moving the studio to the den... not sure about that yet. Anyway, I've cut out another dragon and today am going to try to work on those kittens! today. One of these days I'll acutally have some new critters up for adoption! I swear!!
Well, better get back to work!
Love and hugs!
Melanie

1 comment:

Chris said...

Baby Chin-Chins! :D

Did you eat them?