Monday, January 19, 2009

Still here.

Well, so far 2009 has not been so kind to me... Friday someone crashed into the side of my truck. I am okay but still kind of upset... and my wrist and back are hurting me which is not making things easier. There is about 4 Grand Damage to my truck. I am just happy and thankful it was not worse... could have been so much worse. I need to get a rental.. but to tell you the truth I am not so thrilled about driving at the moment. I think I will wait a few more days.

So in other news I have 2 darling needle felted Dragons done that I will be listing as soon as I am able to. I was also working on 2 gorgeous kittens and some 4-5" happy colored antique style bears. When I am not hurting so much I will get back to work on them.

Love and Hugs,
Melanie

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I just dropped by to pass along a blog award. You can see the details on my blog

Hope your feeling better soon hun

Hugs
Vicki xx

Melanie Clark said...

Awe thanks Vicki, that just made my day a little better :) *huge Hugs*
Melanie