Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update, with just a little whinning.. lol

Well I thought I would do a bit of an update... My truck is still smashed up.. and the insurance company wants to write it off and give me not enough money to buy another truck. So I am trying to work that out with the insurance. It would be fine if I had not just spent almost 7 grand fixing my truck. *sigh*. I did nothing wrong, I just went to work... The dork crashed into me... but I am the one being punished.

So today, I spent 2 hours resting on the couch with Ghost.. I don't sit around much but Ghost seemed happy about it.. lol. My big cuddle bug is the happiest when it's just us. He is a one person kitty :)




I have not been working on my bears.. my arms are still sore and my wrist is still hurting me from the accident. I need to go back to the Dr and have it looked at... I keep procrastinating hoping it will just get better... I don't think they can do anything for it anyway.



Today I just cleaned up a bit and looked at the bears I started a couple weeks ago. They are calling me. I decided to take a few pictures of the fabrics I am working with... As well as some of the projects that I have been working on. Including my little needle felted Dragon. I will try to get him up on Etsy tomorrow. I can't get a good photo of him in this lighting, if it was not so cold I would venture out and get a better one... maybe tomorrow.. lol. I think you can get the idea with the photo here. I have one more almost done in bright pink and blue. I am very much looking forward to feeling better. I am so anxious to get my newest critters made. I am still working on those 2 new Kittens.. AND I am working on a Troll! He is looking very cute so far.. but I am going to keep him a surprise untill he is done :) :)
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Love and Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Hope you are feeling better! I've given you a blog award!!! You can accept it here:

http://fortheloveofteddy.blogspot.com/2009/01/thank-you.html

Huggies!