Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Award


I was honored to receive a blog award from Daphne Blau of Back Road bears AND Vicki From Baggaley Bears. Thanks so much for reading my Blog and actually thinking it worthy of an award. I often wonder if people enjoy reading my garble as much as I enjoy reading others! lol.


Thanks so much! After the week I've had this really brightened my day.
Here is the official accompanying text :-" The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming . This blog invests in proximity in space , time and relationships . These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandisement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these awards are cut , even more friendships will be propagated . Please give your kind attention to these writers ! Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who will choose 8 more , and include this cleverly written text in to the body of the award . "
I will pass this along to 8 wonderful bloggers later today.
Love and Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow! Congratulations!