Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas

I have not had time to post much lately. Well, to be honest I have been so down on myself the past few weeks for not having enough time to get things done. I still have not had time to get my minis up. I have christmas bears to finish, I have been working on them.. but just have not had time to get them all done. I have Christmas baking to do, which I don't think at this rate I am going to get done at all. What is more of a problem I can't motivate myself once I get home from work. I usually make dinner, eat, clean up and then fall asleep at my desk.. lol. oops. That probably means I should go bed.. lol.


We are staying home for Christmas, which is good! I just want to stay home and have a nice quiet few days. My Chinchilla, Cher, is due any day now and I don't want to risk us not being there and her having a problem with the little ones. I would be devestated if anything happend to her or them. Plus it's SOOO cold here, if the heat went out we would have some major problems.
I think I'm only getting 2 days off work anyway. But we shall see.. If there is work, well, I will be at work. If it's not too busy I will probably get a few more days. Guess it's not the end of the world either way. :)


We have not been working on the house much lately. Things have been quite busy and Brad had to switch jobs.. so that made things a bit interesting.. but he seems to be settling into his new job, I just hope he fits in and things work out there. It sounds like a much better place for him.... with a better quality of people working there. I have not met the owners yet, but they sound like good people.

So not much else new. I will try to post a few pictures this week... but I HAVE to finish Kristina's Prezzie, so I have to get my butt home and work. It looks awesome, and I'm sure she will love it.. I just have to get it done.. lol. ACK!
Love and Christmas Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hi Melanie. You sound really stressed. I hope you can find some time to rest during the holiday season and I hope you are lucky enough to get a few more days off work. Take care and Merry Christmas.

Peggy (lakelandteddies)