Monday, November 17, 2008

Pondering

I have been a bad little blogger as of late. I have not been feeling myself the last couple of weeks. I try to keep a positive attitude.. but with what seems to be a constant pressure and the impending winter coming.. it's not so easy to keep a cheerful attitude. I often envy people who never seem to be stressed out about things. The never ending battle seems exhausting some days. The news and the office spin with the doom and gloom of what is happening in the world. It takes most of my willpower just to find something positive in each day.

We just recently celebrated the first year in our home. It is a great feat considering it has been one of the most challenging years we have faced. It seems to be one obstacle after another, but I am so proud of what we have accomplished in one year. I just keep my hopes up that 2009 will be an easier year.

I had planned on making some Christmas ornaments to sell... but I don't think I'm going to be able to manage to get that much done. So if you are looking for a xmas gift for yourself or someone else please visit my
etsy shop. That will be it for this year unless a miracle happens. lol.

Love to you all and Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: