Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Never ending Chaos

Hey all,
just thought I'd Check in quickly. I sometimes think, in all reality I could use a clone.. lol. I don't think I have stopped running for the past week. I am exhausted and nothing seems to be getting done. I have a list as long as my arm.. and one of those things on my list is to be more organized. It is hard to be organized when you have your whole house turned upside down all the time though. It should be getting better soon though. We are working everyday on the new bedroom and it is coming along nicely. We have got the first coat of primer on the walls.. but the taper has to come back and fix a few things before we can continue. I hope that will be tomorrow.

Tonight I am going to look at a pair of Chinchillas.. that will more than likely be coming home with me. These (if they healthy) will be my Birthday present from Brad.. I hope these little guys are what I am looking for :)
I have not had time to photo shoot those new critters.. I still hope to get that done this week.. but it might have to wait till Saturday because the sun is not up yet when I leave for work.. and it's down already by the time I get home. I really need that natural light to get the real colors of the bears. Well, I hope one of these days I will have a photo studio area set up... We do plan on it.. but that is way down on the priority list at the moment.

So not much else is new.. just working lots at work.. and working lots at home.... OH and starting to think about Christmas. I really want to put a few lights up this year.. we shall see... I have a habit of biting off more than I can chew.


Hope all is well with everyone in blog-land!
Love and Hugs!
Melanie

1 comment:

Josh Main's mom said...

hey Mel!
You definately should join us in the gratitude challenge!
I so know what you mean about getting good photos it is one of the most annoying things about creating stuff to sell. Trying to get a good photo that makes them look as nice as they do in person.
Anyway hope to see you posting soon!
Heather