Thursday, November 6, 2008

The daily graditude list:

My Fellow Blogger and friend Heather from Run's with Trimmer, and a group of her friends.. have been posting what they grateful for. It is so easy to be negative and even though I try not to be negative I can't always can help myself when life is a challenge. But even when things are difficult we have things to be grateful for.. even if they are just the little things. So here is my top 20 for today for what I am grateful for. The Challenge is to do this for 7 days.. I don't know if I can do it for that long.. but I will try for 3 days.

1. My family


2. my  pets


3. my new Chinchillas


4. Having a wonderful home


5. having a good job


6. Working with the people I love


7. My cats.


8. World of Warcraft


9. my truck


10. living in Spruce Grove


11. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches


12. hot baths


13. miniature Magazines.


14. soft Blankets


15. The Dishwasher


16. my new coat


17. being healthy


18. having a private office.

19. donairs

20. Ron, for getting rid of my dead mice... again.

No comments: