Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chinchillas and new minis

I've been trying to get a photo of my Chinchillas.. but they move too quickly so all photos are fuzzy.. lol. So instead I have made a little video of them, for those of you who wanted to see :)
I need a name for the white one.. Her name was Powder.. but I don't think that suits her she is sooo naughty... hehee. The Beige boy I think I am going to call Furito.. teehee.

video

Also I have some new minis I have just taken photos of and I will be uploading those to the etsy shop. I will try to have that done today! I am also working on those Christmas ornaments! There will hopefully be 3 of them when I am done.. well 4 but one is already spoken for... lol. Now I just need to get time to work on them. Hope you all have a great week!

Love and Hugs,
Melanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww..Thems are so cute.Hehe..what do you have them in? You could name the white one Fluffy :) Or Snowball.

S

Melanie Clark said...

They have their little cage.. untill the new cage is done.. but I have them blocked off by the front door..... guess you can see how often we use that door.. haha. They need more space to run around they are such hyper little dudes.

Chris said...

AAAHHH!!! CHINCHILLAS!!!

That's so awesome. They're big, furry, and they run around oblivious to any purpose in life.