Saturday, October 4, 2008

One more day.. 2 more sleeps.

So yes, I'm up kind of late tonight.. well not late, not in Melly terms, I use to be quite a night owl ... but lately I have been so tired I have been going to bed before 10pm. I am pretty wired about the show and am working on last minute things for it. I managed to get a very cute blue bunny done... well he just needs a tail.. and I have to put the finishing touches on 3 other guys that have been otherwise done. I also made some itty candy apples and am now working on just a few other mini pieces.. although I'd love to have more bears made.. I just don't and there is no use for me to get all stressed out about it. My final count looks to be 15, so no too bad. I always like to have 20... but I can only do what I can do :) I will be bringing my mini lamps and other Halloween mini goodies.. so I won't have an empty table!
I've also spent some quality time in the basement looking for my table drapes. We still have so many thing packed from the move. I can't believe we have been here almost a year! It is hard to imagine not living here.. even though it's been a very rocky year.
Well, I should probably head off to bed soon. I need to get up early and start my day of sewing and getting ready for the show!
Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: