Thursday, October 16, 2008

One little, Two little... three little Witches

Actually just one witch. I managed to get her done and my Mom loves her. We had quite a few laughs about her "shirt".

I am not good at making clothes.... mostly I just need practice.. but I am just not good at it. I can make Dolly dresses (for antique dolls) or little coats.. but that is about it. Mini clothes prove to be even more of a challenge.
Anyway, here she is in all her glory, my first doll attempt.



In other news I am still really sick so I have not been doing much at all. I can't seem to get rid of this bug. I am worn right out... hopefully I will be feeling better soon. I want to get back into making bears!
Hugs,
Melanie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats with the boobs? Had to make up for what YOU don't have? Hahaha!

Melanie Clark said...

lolol. Pretty much.. lol. It was for the laugh factor.. thougt it would make My Mom laugh.. and it did.. heehee. The doll has a big butt too.. lol.
~Melanie

Anonymous said...

nice cans! hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is one voluptuos witchy LOL. Totally cute glad your mom liked her :D
I like her hoochy mama shirt too :D
Heather
just doing this anonymous because my google blogger account is all confused right now.

Chris said...

Boobies!

:D