Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween, And other Ramblings

It was my birthday on the 25th.. it was one of those.. "omg I'm old Birthdays" so I didn't feel much like celebrating. I did however go out for lunch with my Brad and my brother and his girlfriend. After lunch we went to the mall and wandererd around a bit. It was a good day, would have been better if it was not so cold.. but at least we have the West Edmonton Mall to play at. Brad is still working on the Chinchilla house so it should hopefully be done next week. Then I get to go pick up my new buddy. :)



So I am trying my best to get some new guys up next week. They are all done and ready to go.. I just have to photo them. SO I have 2 new Dragons, one new Kitty, 2 new bears and one Bunny. I promise I will do my very best to have them up. I will try to do a photo shoot on the weekend!



So not too much else is new. We have been working on the upstairs bedroom. We hired someone to come and tape and mud it.. so I am hoping we will be able to paint this weekend! I am getting sooooo excited. Having this bedroom done means I will finally get to unpack most of my stuff ... that has now been in boxes for almost 2 years! ack.



Last night I carved 2 of my 6 pumpkins. I will leave you with a photo of the one I brought with me to work :)

Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!

Hugs,

Melanie

1 comment:

Josh Main's mom said...

cool pumpkin! Happy Halloween! Ialways think of you at this time of year for some reason.
I put some pics of my pumpkins on my blog if you want to have a look!
Heather