Monday, October 6, 2008

After the show.

So I survived my show.. lol. It was a great day and it was very hectic. So many of my minis and other critters found wonderful homes. I also bought a couple soft pieces of Alpaca that I plan on making into some soft bunnies :) ....... now, where did I leave some energy??? lol. Well I think I will be taking the rest of this week off making new things. I am so tired from all the lack of sleep, excitment, walking and blabing that I just can't wait to go home, and hopefully have a nap.. although I doubt that will happen as I have been neglecting my other "duties". lol.
Tomorrow I will try to list a few more Halloween minis on ebay. I have also been making.... Kitty litter boxes... with little fimo poops.. eeewwww. They are very funny, well, I think so anyway!
I will leave you with a few photos of my table at the show. Enjoy!








Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: