Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Working on Halloween Dollhouse Miniatures! Boo!



I have been working on lamps and Halloween minis like a mad scientist! mwahaha... teehee. I have decided to post a few of the creepy Halloween minis on ebay. I will get them on either tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am when I get home... lol. So far so good.
So, what else is new you ask? Not a whole huge lot. Work has been crazy busy and home life has been crazy busy. We are doing as much work as possible on the upstairs bedroom reno... Well Brad is mostly working on it because I am "trying" to get ready for the show. I still need to make new business cards... and I want to have at least 4 more bears.. but at the rate I am sewing that just isn't going to happen. I have one little bear that I can't decide if I should put up on ebay or save for the show.. and considering I only have 13 critters ready for the show.. I should probably hold onto him! lol :) well I love him anyway.. heehee.



Well I will Hopefully log on again later with an auction anouncement!
Love and Hugs!
Melanie

No comments: