Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shows and the madness before.

I am a master procrastinator.. I don't even try to deny it anymore. I only have 13 critters for the show Doll show. BUT I have 30 miniature lamps and probably just as many other misc minis. I am addicted to minis! Don't worry though, I am getting the bear bug and have 2 little mohair guys floating around in my mind. I will try to get at least 2 more bears done before the show :)


SO in other newsI will be at the Edmonton Miniature show this weekend. My friend and her Mom have been kind enough to let me put a few things on their table. Next year I will surely have enough to have my own table. I am very Excited about this show. I have never been to an all miniature show before and it should be a great experience.


This week I have been working non stop. I made 2 itty tiny bunnies. I will try to take a photo tomorrow or later today if I get time. I am very busy making more Halloween horror goodies.. lol. I have so much fun with them. I am soooo happy other people are with me in my madness and are giving my gory treats a new home. It makes me feel good that there are a few other zany people out there who love Halloween as much as I do.





I won't be posting any new auctions till next week.. after the show. I will list a few auctions after that but then I have to get ready for the Doll show.

Well I better get back to work!

Love and Hugs,

Melanie

No comments: