Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Esty shop and BEAR SALE!! Woohoo!

Hi all,
Well I have opened an Etsy shop! yay! I think this will help streamline my listings.. my website is so hard to manage and listing new things takes me a whole day of coding and making graphics.. which of course I love doing.. BUT I think collectors would rather me out making new things than just making my website puuuurdy. So after my October show, what I am going to try to do is change the melbears.com website to a Gallery of bears and critters that have been adopted already and then just have my available now link to the Etsy shop. I can always change it back if collectors don't like using Etsy.
Please let me know how you feel about it! I want my collecors to be happy and comfortable in ordering.
I am also planning on not taking "have to make it" orders anymore. I find it hard to get things done in a timely manner when life is so busy all the time. I will still take requests but I just can't promise things anymore. It's just too hard and I hate when things end up taking me months to make and I don't want to disapoint my collectors and people who just want a new friend :)

Alrighty! enough of that rambling.. lol. To celebrate the new Etsy Shop I have listed bear and a golly, BOTH at a nice discount price. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5641444

Love and Hugs!
Melanie

No comments: