Thursday, August 14, 2008

Halloween dollhouse goodies! yay!

So my poor back is still hurting just awful. They don't really have a solution for it so I guess I will just have to wait till it gets better. It hurts to sit.. and walking around doesn't seem to do it a whole lot of good either. Today it does feel a little better than the other day.. but I have taken a few Advil so that might have something to do with it. BUT it does seem to be a tiny bit better.

Okay, on with other news! I have finally taken a photo of the start of my Halloween dollhouse goodies. They are a little on the creepy side so please be pre warned. They are meant to be amusing and not grotesque.. but I never seem to quite know where that line is!! heehee.


I have many more ideas floating around in my poor brain, so more creepy items will be coming! If anyone is interested in the Halloween treats, they are ready to go, just let me know( leave a comment or email me from http://www.melbears.com) and I can list some on my Ebay or my Etsy page. They should run around $3.00- $20.00. Eyeball soups, boiling eyeballs, blood and fried eyeballs and Jars of pickled eyballs... and other treats would be great in a Halloween or Haunted Dollhouse :) That is where mine will be going!! Mwwhahaha. ;) lol. They will also be making their debut at the Edmonton Doll show in October! So don't forget to attend!

Friday Tomorrow!
Hugs!Melanie

2 comments:

KRISTINA said...

Glad to hear you had fun!! OMG that doll is gorgeous..I love her outfits..I also love the "Meat Pie" sign in the background..LOL...I need one of those!

Did you get a copy of TB&F? I looked @ Chapters on Sat but they didn't have it :O(. I really hope it's out before I go on holidays!

I think you need to work on the blue bunny cause she is looking so good and I can't wait to see her finished!

Kristina

Melanie Clark said...

That is why I went to Chapters, no magazine :(
I want that doll bad.. but it's like $800 naked! :O lol. Check out the mag if you see it at the store.. it's very cool. The Meat pie thing is soooo funny.
ttyl,
Hugs,
Melanie