Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dollhouse lights

Well I've had a VERY busy day today. I cleaned the house pretty much all day. This is one of the first days my back has felt better and my house needed a good cleaning! lol. Nothing like over-doing it once you feel a little better.. teehee.
My plugs came in finally for my little lamps! yay! I am so excited. I installed plugs for hours and now have 14 lamps that are all ready for the show. Yay!

Okay, so here is my first attempt at making and posting a video... of course it is of dollhouse lamps.. and I don't say anything.. lol. Sorry about that. Brad is watching TV in the background so any noise is from that. I've never made a video before so please be kind... lol. I just really wanted to show my new little lamps actually lighting up! hehe.

My Pink lamp, it very pretty pink not lit, and glows so pretty when lit! I have to get more of those pink bulbs!

This video is of my old fashioned turquoise blue swirl lamp, my solid blue "crystal ball", and my little laboratory looking blue swirl Gourd lamp.

If you are interested in any of them let me know. They will be $30 usd each plus postage

okay, just one more...

This one the flower lights up :)

The videos don't really do them justice, I will try to take some better photos of them in the daylight.. lol. I thought it would be better to have it a bit dark to show them lighting up though.

Love and hugs,

Melanie

3 comments:

Chris said...

Neat! You should re-edit this and put it to music.

Melanie Clark said...

Man, I don't even know how to re-edit. That being the first video(s)I've done.. lol, Went pretty easy though.

Morbidlifestyle said...

hello melanie. I will order 200, k thnx.