Thursday, July 17, 2008

One little two little three little teddies

The past week and a half has just flown by. I have pretty much finished my new green bear. He just needs eyes and claws. yay! This weekend I have decided to try to make it as fun as possible. I was going to Cancel on Capital ex this year... which is our yearly fair and exposition. I look forward to it every year.. but this year I have not been excited at all. Most of our money has been going to the house so I thought that would be the best thing to do.. but I am miserable, never doing anything fun anymore. SO anyway a friend of ours who promotes King Of the Cage gave us 4 front row tickets yesterday.. and it's at the same place that hosts Capital Ex... and the tickets come with free admission to Capital Ex... so now like the child I yearn to be I've been jumping up and down thinking of mini donuts and all the grease filled delights of the midway. Brad does not seem to thrilled about going... but my dear brother is so if no one wants to join us we shall go and be children together! I NEED to have some childish fun in my life.
So I think I am ready for the weekend already! lol.
Love and Summer Hugs!
Melanie

2 comments:

KRISTINA said...

I CAN be a child too!!!!! Pick ME!!!!!

Kristina

Anonymous said...

You should check out the Butterfly house while you are there. I've heard that it is very cool.

Shasta