Friday, July 4, 2008

Coffee injection required


Why am I up this early again? It's the last day of my vacation.. that went by way to quickly. :( Yesterday was +30c something and that is just way too warm for people who are not use to it.. who have no air conditioning. I had wanted to get another bear done but the house was so hot I decided to work outside on the yard instead. I went to the store and picked up a bunch more flowers and planted them in my flowerbed. I also bought a childs sprinkler that is bright orange and sprays all over the place... it was my attempt to keep cool.. heehee. I wanted to go swimming at the lake but Brad said he was just too tired from the heat.

So I did managed to get a bear all done and I think he is quite cute. He is for an order so he already has a home... here is a photo of him anyway. I still need to make him a ruffle or a bow of some sort. He is made from a vintage long pile rayon that I hand dyed.
I should be going to start on another bear.. but I have a mountian of laundry that needs to be folded so I should do that first. I want to work on a few dollhouse lights but I never seem to get quite that far. Oh well, at this rate maybe next years vacation! ha! Well off to get some more coffee!
Love and Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: