Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stress - and what to do about it.

Lately I have been under a big blanket of stress. It is sure to get easier and better soon but in the meantime it's left me a bit frazzled. I don't deal with stress well, I let it get to me and even though I try to deal with things in a constructive way.. well that is not how it works with me. Sometimes you can't do anything about a situation... and that helpless feeling festers into anger and depression. So that is where I am now.... and why I am bringing this up her..? Because I am now trying to decide if I really should be trying to tackle 2 shows. I have no stock ready for the miniature show. My heart want to do this show so much, but I don't know if I can handle more stress when I already have alot on my plate. I will decide in the next few days I suppose. It is very hard to work full time when your heart is somewhere else... I'm sure many of you can relate :)
Regardless I will be at the Edmonton Doll show. I already have a head-start on that one with the few critters I have put away over the winter.
Take care!
Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well, at least you can get one show in. Try not to overwork yourself. Have some pizza.