Monday, June 9, 2008

For all the crazy people....

So today I have ordered enough supplies to make probably 20 doll house lamps. This is Melanie with her good intentions of doing the mini show. I am going to try my best in the next few weeks.
I am looking forward to the end of the month, I get a whole week off and I think I will dedicate that to working towards my show(s). Brad just started a new job so I don't think we will be able to go anywhere. So, even though I have been looking forward to my Vacation all year. Well I will just have to come to terms with not going. We had planned a trip to B.C and Jasper and the mountains... but I just don't see that happening anymore. It makes me kind of sad as that is all the time get off work a year.
We had a pretty quiet weekend, went to the hobby store so Brad could fix his helicopter, stopped off at the mall for a few minutes. I just wanted to go to the pet store.
We spent the rest of the weekend cleaning and working on finishing up the dinning room. I had to touch up some paint.. but that is all done now. Brad put most of the baseboard and window casing up but we are short one piece of each, ACK! isn't that always the case. Regardless we will fill holes and paint till Brad can make the rest of the boards. The problem with making things from Scratch! lol.
So I am not feeling any more positive than I was last week. I just can't help it. There is ALWAYS something annoying and stressful coming at me. I can't get away from it... seems more I get done the more I am drowning with people coming at me from all sides. All I want is a few minutes of peace and quiet with no stress.
Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: