Thursday, May 15, 2008

Starting to feel a little better, yay!

Yay, I am finally starting to feel a little better. I am still sick.. but I don't feel like I'm going to die at least.. lol. I am off work as of 5pm today and am sooooo looking forward to this long weekend. It looks to be a beautiful one for once. Usually the May long weekend envolves alot of snow and rain.. But so far the sun is shinning and I am soooo wanting a +26C weekend so I don't have to wear a coat and be frozen. lol.
My Mom and I are planning to plant my front flower bed this weekend. I am pretty excited because this will be the first time planting things in my very own home!
Brad just got back from a few days visiting his Dad. I am happy to have him home.. but I have to admit it was nice and peaceful with just me and the cat. Ghost was happy anyway.. lol. He doesn't like Brad.. heehee.
But anyway, I had better get back to work. I have soooo much work to do before we can close for the weekend!!
Love and Hugs!
Melanie

No comments: