Monday, April 21, 2008

Never ending winter




I don't think winter is ever going to end here. It started snowing on Friday and has not stopped. We pretty much just stayed home all weekend, with just a trip to the food store and the hardware store.. lol. Got to eat and work on the house! lol.

I worked on some minis for quite a few hours Saturday, but things were not turning out how I wanted. I finally gave up and watched No Country for Old Men, which I was not overly impressed with. The acting was good, I just don't think it was my kind of movie. On a good note, Juno is out on DVD now, so I want to pick that up this week. I loved that movie and can't wait to see what extras they put on the DVD. That will be a pizza night for sure! heehee.

I've been feeling a bit down the past few days so I ordered myself a 1:144 scale dollhouse kit



It's sooo teeeeny tiny! I can't wait to see it.

Well I had better get back to work!
Hugs,
Melanie



5 comments:

Bumpkin Bears said...

yikes Melanie, still got snow! I have just been sat outside in the garden in the sunshine looking at my spring flowers! I hope the sun comes your way soon, that house is just wonderful - a well deserved treat :) Catherine

Sarah said...

Hi Melanie!
I find it so strange that we have been having snow here in the UK at an odd time of the year and in your part of the world you are too!

Pleased to hear someone else likes their sleep as much as I do!

A little treat when we are feeling low can work wonders can't it? ;)

Hugs, Sarah x

Heather said...

I can't beleive you still have snow! It's supposed to be spring! We actually had snow here on the weekend, not like that but a light frosting that was bad enough.
That little doll house is so cute! How big will it be when finished? and have you finished your haunted house one yet??? or should we not talk about that?
I still have not gotten to look at my fabric to get bear making :( Soon though I hope.
Hugs
Heather

Melanie Clark said...

Well the snow was almost gone last week.. and now we'll be stuck with it for awhile again. It's not unusual for it to snow it May so I hope it gets it out now! lol. I want to see some flowers already :)
Hugs,
Melanie

Melanie Clark said...

I heard Nanimo got a pile of snow.. lol. At least we are use to it here.
The little dollhouse is supposed to be 2 3/4" W x 2 1/2" D x 2 1/2" H. So pretty teeny.
The haunted house is coming along. Brad wanted to put an addition on it.. and now he has other things to do. But I'm sure we will be working on it again one of these days.
You better get sewing! ;) heehee. I know you want to stroke some long pile...... *you are getting sleeeepy* heehee.
hugs!
Melanie