Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The craziness of work


Is craziness even a word? lol. I think I am going crazy, so I guess it doesn't matter. Some would say I'm already there... so want to join me? lol. Work is very hectic and I've been so tired at the end of the day, I've fallen asleep on the couch... just in time to wake up and go to bed.. lol. So I've accomplished nothing this week.. I guess it is only Wednesday but I am feeling bad that I can never seem to get what I want done.

Anway, I have one bear order for a sweetie that is just like this bear. He is about 4.5" tall, but in a yellow fabric, I promised him a few days ago but in my sleepy state he is only half done.


I also have a wee bit of other news. The Edmonton Doll Club show has moved days and venues so I will be attending the show this year with my bears and critters. I am also going to attempt to do the miniature show this year as well. We shall see how that goes! lol. I am not the fastest creator of things, but I will do my best. I have lots of ideas and no time..

Well I better get back to work! lol. I'm sure the boss would love to know I'm blogging instead of working.. teehee.
Love and Hugs!
Melanie

1 comment:

Heather said...

OH he's a cutie Mel!
Craziness is a word and if anyone should know it's me LOL.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!