Monday, April 14, 2008

Antique show weekend




Wow, it's been a busy few days! The living room is done.. minus some holes I have to fill on the new window casing and baseboard. It looks sooo nice! I will post a photo after I get those holes filled, hopefully this week.


My Mom and I made a trip to the wild rose antique show on saturday. We had a fun day and I managed to find myself a little dollhouse treasure, a little limoges chair. I will take a photo of it this week. I met up with Kristina and her Mom (they were there shopping too) and they made me the cutest little donuts for my dollhouse. Special Green and Orange ones with Sprinkles.. heehee. I will get a photo of them as well..... I always seem to be a week behind in my photo taking. You can see some of her work here http://kristinabears.webs.com/apps/webstore/




Well I shall leave you with a couple of photos. One is from last week driving to work in the fog. The second is what my truck looked like after going to visit my brother and driving down his driveway.. teehee.






Love and Hugs!
Melanie

No comments: