Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Monday

Well it finally stopped snowing! yay! So now it's melting and hope it doesn't dump more winter on us till spring, summer and fall are over.. lol. (wishful thinking! ha!). Went to the mall with Kristina on Saturday and had a good time. I got a very cool display piece for my shows. I think it's a candle stand.. but it will work great for little bears! yay!
I also worked on 2 little bears on the weekend. I have both half done.. but am having a problem with one... I have his head....... and I can't find his patten and the rest of the fabric to finish the rest of him! ACK! So now I have this sweet little bear head and can't finish him. Usually I don't work like that. I cut all the pieces out... but this little fellow is about 1.5" tall and I didn't want to loose the pieces... oops... So that idea didn't work out so well! I'm sure once I spend some MORE time seaching I will find at least the fabric. I can always make a new pattern for the body. It's just frustrating when I actually get myself working and then something like that happens.
Sunday Brad and I went out with his rc helicopter and he got to fly it for about an hour.. with no crashes! yay! It was such a nice morning.
So it's back at work today and I just want to be sewing at home.
Well I had actually better get back to work, it's going to be a busy day I'm sure!
Hugs!
Melanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you can't find the rest of the body pieces for your bear head then maybe you'll have to start making bear head pins again. Lol! I think you should anyway, they were soo cute!
Shasta