Monday, March 3, 2008

Voting day.. and Monday!

Well I'm getting grief for not updating this enough! lol. Things as usual have been very hectic. Saturday I went out for lunch with my brother then Brad and I went for a drive to get his Bithday present fixed. I got him another remote control helicopter which had a glitch right out of the box. It is fixed now and he has been getting the hang of hovering it..... in the living room! lol. Good thing the room needs at least one more coat of paint as he has hit the walls a few times with his smaller Heli.. lol.
Sunday we went to my parents house.. Mom found a pile more of my stuff and it's going to take at least one more trip. Which is kind of a bummer because I thought we were finally done moving! I strive never to be the packrat that I already am... grr.. lol. I need to learn to get rid of things... Which can be very difficult when you are good at hording and collecting.
I also worked on my little St Paddys day bear, he is really pretty. I can't wait to get him done, I just need more time!
.... and just in time for the Provincial election .. we are in the midst of a snowstorm. I am going to see if I can get off work a little early as I have a little bit of a highway drive to my polling station and I must vote! I always say you have no right to complain if you don't vote.
So not much else is new here! hope everyone else is having a less snowy day!

Love and Hugs!
Melanie

1 comment:

KRISTINA said...

I voted...I can bitch NOW! WOOHOO!!!!heehee...finally something I'm good at!
Kristina