Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday again!

Just thought I'd check in after the weekend! I have been trying to decide what to do with ebay.. with the huge fees they are now charging. It is getting quite greedy if you ask me.. But we shall see... I love posting bears on ebay... but getting so many high fees is just not very good.
We had a very busy weekend and we managed to get alot more done on the dollhouse. We are now putting an addition on as well. Brad wants to show off his skills and I am more than happy to have an even fancier house :)
I also started on a new bear! I want to have him done in time for St Paddy's day.. which seems to be creeping up on me quickly.. I will do my best. If not I will just post him after. Also my 2 new Dragons are coming along. I hope to have them done soon as well... but I have put them aside untill I get my little st paddys day fellow done!

Love and Hugs!
Melanie

No comments: