Friday, February 15, 2008

Love is in the air!

Happy Belated Valentines Day! I had a nice quiet evening with Brad and we watched 3:10 to Yuma. Okay movie... Not really good, not really bad.. just a movie.. lol. We are supposed to go out for a Valentine dinner tonight if Brads knees are not hurting to badly (fingers crossed) lol.
Other than that I have been working on 2 special dragons. I hope to have them done within a couple of weeks. I am also working on one very detailed Easter piece and one St. Paddy's day surprise. I can't wait! I am having so much fun coming up with some new ideas. Long weekend with weekend so I hope to get lots done! I will be posting a small Bunny on ebay this coming week. This little guy was featured in my Teddy Bear Scene article.

Have a great weekend!
Love and Hugs!
Melanie

No comments: