Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Busy busy busy little bears


It has been a very busy few days here! We put another coat of paint on the living room... it still needs another. I hope to get that done this week sometime. I have also been working on that new pink Panda.. she is sooo pretty, I can't wait to show you all. I also spent a few more evenings in the crawl space going through boxes and totes trying to find more of my collection. I have placed them around the studio and have been sooo happy to see them. People have always asked me how I can stand having so many eyes watching me all the time.. heehee. They just don't understand :)
Brad came home last night with a lovely bunch of green roses for me :) I just love them... A customer also brought me some flowers yesterday so I have a really pretty bouqet now! Green and pink and orange and purple :) I love flowers... and with it being -20c outside they sure brighten up the day.
I will be posting some pics hopefully tomorrow.. I want to show the progress I am making on the pink panda!
Love and Hugs!
Melanie

1 comment:

Sandra Evertson said...

Love the bright green craft room and that teeny little Dragon, AMAZING!
Sandra Evertson